Is Realhound CRM not responding?
Below are some tips to help. We're talking about your Realhound CRM Classic desktop platform.
Every once in a while, Microsoft will come out with a new version and it causes the program to run a little slow. Sometimes up at the top of your desktop, you'll get in parentheses something that says "Not responding". You have to have what we call your user account control settings turned off in order for the program to work at its maximum potential. What I recommend is that you go into the registry and change your UAC, user account control setting.
Steps to update our UAC:
- If you put your cursor down in the little search window and type in "Reg edit", that is the registry editor, and run as administrator.
- It's important that you run that as an administrator, okay?
- Go to the top and click on the edit button, and then find. It asks for "Find what?"
- So you want to type in the word "Enable LUA".
- It does not have to be upper case or lower case. I just type it in that way. But, "Enable LUA" and then hit find next.
- It's going to search through your registry and look for your user account control setting.
- Sometimes this can take a little while, like 30 seconds, maybe sometimes a full minute, depending on your computer and the speed, and what it has to go through, networks, to look for the registry.
The first one that comes up, it just says "Enable LUA". I'm looking for something that has a little one in the parenthesis or a zero in the parentheses. That's not this one. What I'm going to do is click edit, find next, and it's going to search again. There we have it. We have "Enable LUA".
More than likely, yours is on a one, which means it's turned on. What I want you to do is double click on that "Enable LUA" and change the value to zero. It doesn't matter if you're on hexadecimal or decimal, because zero is zero. Then you'll hit okay, and that changes it to zero. That should enhance the performance of the program significantly.
If you found this helpful and you need to track your contacts, your vendors, and even your team within just a matter of seconds, it's all right here in the Realhound CRM.
Reach out to our sales team for a demo to learn more about how Realhound can help you manage your business, teams, and clients.