Here is a step by step guide to help you. Feel free to call us and we can walk you through this process as well.
- You can go to realhound.com and click on the desktop download trial. Even if you are a subscribed user, you can still download the trial.
- That will basically just provide you with an update of the software.
- You can also send us an email, and we will send you an install link. It's setupip.exe.
- Here is the link: realhoundfiles.com/product/realhound/setupip.exe.
- Once you click on the link, it will initiate the download of the executable file.
- You will notice down at the bottom left-hand corner of your computer screen, there's the setupip.exe.
- As soon as that finishes downloading, you'll double click on the executable file and run the install. So we'll let that go.
- Next, you'll click on the setupip, and then the welcome to SETUPIP CRM Setup Wizard.
- Just basically follow the instructions.
- I accept
- I accept the terms
- Install the program on the C drive in the designated location that it automatically comes up with
Once you're finished, you'll receive the setup wizard complete. You can choose to open up the free training, which just opens up the browser with the training site and then run the setup.
You want to click finish.
And that's pretty much it, it opens up the program, and you log in and start moving around. Start testing the program, making sure everything runs correctly. Enter a name to look up, just anything, whatever, and scroll.
That should do it.
If you found this helpful and you need to track your contacts, your vendors, and even your team within just a matter of seconds, it's all right here in the Realhound CRM.
Reach out to our sales team for a demo to learn more about how Realhound can help you manage your business, teams, and clients.